Sunday, January 6, 2008

About Me

I am oldest child of Stewart and Lily (Ollivander) Trelawney. I have 7 younger siblings, never a dull moment in our house. My mother comes from a well know line of witches and wizards, she always wants the best for us children. My father comes from a magical bloodline as well, I haven't been able to find much of information on his family history.

I am throughoutly excited to be starting here at Hogwarts. It gives me a chance to make friends beyond my siblings and to find others that share my passion for the fiber arts (my family all thinks I'm a nut). And I get to more time with my boyfriend Sirius Cadogan, a member of Slytherin (shooosh ... don't tell anyone but his bad boy ways are a little of what attracts me to him).


I can't wait for classes to start.

No comments: