Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hufflepuff House Quiz #2

1. Do you knit or crochet? I do both. How long have you been at your craft? I learned to crochet at a youth activity at the age of 12 and I thought myself to knit about 6 years ago
2. Do you spin? No but I'd like to learn.
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? Sewing, scrapbooking and ceramics. Just about anything crafty I try my hand at.
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? I love anything soft, usually microfiber yarns.
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? scratchy and stiff
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance? I'll have to think on this one.
7. What are you currently working on? Charity for Hattz for Rpatzz, Knucks for family members, Hat for HLBOE
8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I'd like to try double knitting.
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Nope, its on my wish list though.
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? Ummm sadly in a ziplock bag
11. Do you like sweets? If I'm in the right mood. What are your favorites? Chocolate (dark or milk) and gum
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? Nope I'm a summber baby.

1 comment:

SapphireGypsy said...

a ziploc bag huh? Maybe we'll have to do something about that.