Monday, November 17, 2008

Squuueeellll ... my package has arrived.

There is nothing better than coming back to the common room after a day of classes and finding a box with my name on it. Ophelia really spoiled me. I'm so excited that I'm at a loose for words so I'll let the pics do the talking.

All the goodies out of the box.

Lovely Hufflepuff Bag
The H is a seperatly knitted peice.


Huffle yarn

Harry Themed Goodies
Ophelia made the necklace and trunk.


Knitting goodies.
I'm super excited about the mini sock blocker sock.

Goodies
The Lush bath bomb smells lovely
The chapsticks and balms are Badger Brand ;)
She snuck in some Twilight goodness.
A book to help me learn how to knit sock 2 at a time.
The little notebooks are sure to com in handy.
All my Hufflepuff Loot

5 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh wow! You really raked in the goodies! lol I LOVE that knitting keychain! TOO CUTE!

Kari Lu Cowell said...

GREAT package! I love the mini sock blocker keychain!

Miss Molly said...

I am so glad you liked everything I picked out for you! The bag came out way better than I had expected! Don't you love the lining?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YogaKnot said...

wow your package is awesome! I love the owl its cute!

minerva wood