Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Owl Post from my partner

I recieved my package via owl post from my partner last night as I was getting ready to head to the library to do some studying. It was like opening presents on christmas. All I have to say is "thank you thank you thank you" (yes that is me jumping up and down like a little kid on christmas morning) to my partner. You are the best swap partner, Penelope. I went a little crazy with the pictures. Sorry for those on dial-up.
First off I will introduce my new mascot Bumble, he is the first thing I noticed after I opened the box and he instantly was given the name Bumble because of his colors. Isn't he cute.
The whole package still in the box

All unpacked out of the boxThe letter from Penelope
All unwrapped, yeah!
The box included:
Book of Sock Arts
"Bumble" crochet by Penelope
Lovely Bag knit by Penelope
Harmony Double Point Needles
Hufflepuff Stitchmarkers
Yummy Superwash Merino Hufflepuff Yarn by Shelbys B's Designs
Lemon Verbena Candle
Fun Size Snickers Bars
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Apple Mulling Spices
Lipton's Herbal Tea Camomile
Carrington Tea Chamomile
Bumble hiding among the goodies

Close up of the stichmarkers
Hufflepuff bagde sticker and bookmark (sitting on top of the box of Berti Botz and my new Harmony Needles)
Book of Sock Arts patterns


All packed in the bag and ready to go...I couldn't leave it in the dorm room someone might help themselves to my goodies.


Bumble wanted me to get started right away but I have to get a few of my WIP finished before I start on something new. I don't know how long I'll be able to behave myself.
And another pic just because I think he's so cute

5 comments:

Winnie said...

Love!!! These kits are waaaaay better than any kits that have been swapped so far.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm soooo glad you like your kit! I had a lot of fun putting it together! Glad "Bumble" has a name and a loving home!

Arabella Moody said...

That is such an awesmoe kit! I think mine pales in comparison. I can't wait to see more and more be posted!!!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I love this kit! Pene you did such a great job! I love Bumble!!!!

Emma Diggory said...

Bubmble is just adorable! What a cute idea!. The felted bag is so nice. That sock yarn looks great too. It is just wonderful how much love and attention to detail is going into all the kits!! Emma